Ian Hodge received his Ph.D. degree from Whitefield Seminary in “Christian Intellectual Thought — Economics”. He has written over 500 articles on topics such as business management, economics, education, law, finance, health, philosophy, politics, theology, and music as he explores the application of a biblical world view. Dr. Hodge is an accomplished musician and music teacher, and a management consultant to business owners.
From 1982-1997 he published three newsletters, F.A.C.S. Report, Christian Economics, and Probe. The newsletters covered a wide range of topics. Probe was dedicated to education, it’s origin being a newsletter by the same name written by Mrs. Jean Wallis.
He is the author of:
- Why Would Anyone In Their Right Mind Believe the Bible? An introduction to the Christian Faith.
- Baptized Inflation: A Critique of “Christian” Keynesianism; Get a FREE ebook copy here
- Making Sense of Your Dollars: A Biblical Approach to Wealth This book puts the creation and use of wealth in their Biblical context. Debt has put the economies of nations and individuals in dangerous straits. It discusses why a business is the best investment, as well as the issues of debt avoidance and insurance. Wealth is a tool for dominion men to use as faithful stewards.
- How To Be Diabetes Free . . . For Life. An analysis of the biology of diabetes, and how this disease can be prevented and even halted.
- Ian Hodge’s Read, Write & Play Music, a self-teaching program that instructs young students on how to write (compose) music.
- Powerhouse Piano, online video lessons in classical piano.
- Publisher and editor, and wrote an introduction to “William the Baptist”.